Elder Laahche

Elder Laahche
Canada Vanvouver Mission 2010 - 2012

Monday, February 21, 2011

And Your Transfer Call Is


The Leano Family
Hi everyone!
 
 So last time I wrote I said that we would be getting our transfer calls later in the week. They came on Tuesday and Elder Müller and I were out doing some work when we got a phone call from the mission home. Whenever we get a call from themission home or mission office or even President's cell phone we know that one of us is going to be transferred. So we didn't answer the call because neither of us wanted to know! It was at 7 that we got the call and usually the calls only come after 8, so we decided to wait until later to call President back and we just continued working. So we got home around 8:00 because we knew that President wanted to talk to us, so we called him back and it turns out that...........I got transferred again! 
 
 President said that I will be serving in Richmond so that I would be able to work in the office more so that I can spend more time working on all the training videos that he would like to get done. So basically I am now an office elder, I honestly thought that I would never be called on my mission to do office work but, but I guess now I will truly be using my talents for the work here in B.C. So my new area is Richmond British Columbia and 80% of the population is Asian, that's alot. But the people here are also really nice My new companions name is Elder Williams and he's from Farmington Utah he's a good guy. But my new address is just the address of the mission home so 8440 Williams Road, Richmond BC V7A 1G6.
 
 I was pretty sad to leave Delta, I really grew to love it there, the members, the people we taught and it's weird but I miss walking all the time and talking to people. So pretty much on Wednesday I went and I said goodbye to as many people as we possibly could! Everyone was really sad to see me go especially Brad and Jocelyn and I didn't want to leave them either. Delta has changed SO much and it's like night and day from when I first arrived there to when I left. The members are all exited about doing missionary work now and the missionaries are working with 4 friends of members now, it's awesome plus I was talking to Elder Müller yesterday and he said that another member just brought one of their friends to church and now they are going to start teaching them! 
Jocelyn And Brad




 One of the most important things that I learned in Delta is to always do your best even when you don't see the results of your work and especially to put your trust and faith in Heavenly Father. I know that it was because of the spirit and the inspiration that it brought us that really changed Delta. I am grateful for the strength that Heavenly Father gave us and the determination to work really hard in Delta I can see now that when we do our best that Heavenly Father does the rest and miracles happen. What happened in Delta was a miracle I am so grateful for the chance that I had to serve there and learn and grow.
 




Elder Muller


 So in Richmond we currently have 4 baptismal date all within the next two months I'm really excited about that! I am also excited to work with Elder Williams in missionary work and also in the office, President has about 10 projects that he wants us to work on, and one of them involves buying an iMac! =)   OH and I got the package that you sent me too! I was so excited to get moosemunch and I eat it so much! It's like I have a whole drawer in my desk that has just candy in it too now! Can you let Shawn and Mattie know that I got the package that they sent me also, I'll be writing them latter today, did Cody get the video's that I sent him for his birthday yet? Is Dad's butt feeling better : P
 
 On Sunday night we had a meeting at the mission home with the youth in Delta, since I am in Richmond which is where the mission home is I was able to go. So it was nice to see everyone again even though it hasn't even been a week since I last saw everyone there. It was overall a good week though. Sorry it was such a short e-mail last week   


 If Colton or Kelsey ever have any questions they want to ask me they can send me a letter, Cody too! But he can just e-mail me! :)
  

Have a good week, I love YOU! 

Elder Kameron Lahache



Monteral Missionaries Serving In Vancouver
From Left To Right  Elder Morais Elder Vinces
Elder Lahache and Elder Morin










 

No comments:

Post a Comment