Elder Laahche

Elder Laahche
Canada Vanvouver Mission 2010 - 2012

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Temple Video Approved

Hi Mom and Dad!
 
 This week has been supper busy for Elder Williams and I, this is probably the most busy I've been the whole time I've been out! But I'm happy that you all had a good weekend in Lake George, what did you guys do? Who went? So yeah I shared some arrowhead with another one of the members here on Saturday everyone thinks it's awesome and now people are starting to ask me for some, and the people I have gave some to are asking if they can order some! haha I think it's so funny as soon as anyone tries that sauce that's it it's all over and they're addicted! The storms that you are talking about are those all the tornado's that have been happening in the southern states? I heard about those a bit apparently it's the most amount of tornado's that have been recorded in one storm. So yeah that's pretty crazy the prophet definitely knows what he's talking about when he says to prepare a food storage!
 
 Yeah do you guys remember that temple DVD that Elder Williams and I were working on for a really long time, well I remember that on Mothers Day I said it was rejected, well actually we just assumed that it was because we haven't heard anything from Church Headquarters. But last week we got a call from Church headquarters and apparently the DVD went all the way up to the 1st Presidency and it has been approved for use! They fully support it, so now we're going to start making many copies of the DVD so that we can send them to members all throughout B.C. So by the end of the day today we need 50 copies of that DVD burned, plus we completed the I'm a Mormon DVD so now we're working on distributing that to all missionary companionship's and also plus members of the high council. So I think we're going to need 175 copies of the I'm a Mormon DVD then in two weeks we're going to be giving a training to all the Zone and District Leaders on how to use mormon.org effectively with their investigators as well as with members.
 
 So that boat that you were checking out, did you try it our on Lake George or somewhere else? That would be so fun to go boating together! So yeah I need you to find out a few things for me if you can. I need to know Marie's address because she wrote me like a few months ago and I finally wrote her a letter but she didn't leave me her address so I don't know what to do.
 
 Last week Elder Williams and I also started to teach English class to the Chinese people with the mandarin speaking Elders because last transfer we lost a set of Elder here in Richmond and they helped out with English class so now that they're gone Elder Williams and I came in and took their place. So I've taught English class 3 times now because we have it 3 times a week for 2 hours. I teach the beginner class so I teach really simple vocabulary it's really fun, which is funny because when I 1st started teaching I wasn't too excited because I thought it would be boring, but I've learned that it's only boring if we make it boring.
 
 We've been so busy in the office and with all the missionary work it's crazy!
 
 So yeah I hope you all have a good week and I'm happy you all had fun in Lake George
 
 Tell Doda and Baba I love them!
 
 Bye
 Elder Kameron Lahache

No comments:

Post a Comment