Elder Laahche

Elder Laahche
Canada Vanvouver Mission 2010 - 2012

Monday, May 28, 2012

We Are Blessed To Have The Holy Ghost In Our Lives

Hello everyone!

 What a wonderful week it has been! The conference yesterday was great, I was able to feel the spirit so strong and I know that the messages we've received were inspired. As we apply the counsel we've received we will be given that strength that we need to keep ourselves as well as our families strong. I know that Christ is the foundation which we must build our lives on. I have a testimony that as we trust in our Heavenly Father he will take care of us. I am so grateful for the chance I will have to attend Concordia University this fall, what a wonderful blessing.

 We were so incredible blessed to witness the baptism of Josh Meise as well yesterday. I've been trying to upload pictures from his baptism for the past 45 minutes but every time I do it freezes up the computer. So my letter won't be so long today because I still have to e-mail President as well. The spirit was so powerful at his baptism and there were about 60+ members who attended, pretty much the most well attended baptism that I'm aware of. Everyone was so happy there and we could all feel the love that Heavenly Father had for Josh! 
Josh Meise and the Prince George Missionaries
 The wonderful thing about the Gospel and the Church is that, this message is true. God does call men to be prophets in these days and the authority to act in the name of Christ has been restored. All who humble themselves and come unto Christ through baptism are promised the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. What an incredible blessing that is, to have to Holy Ghost with us to teach us continually truth. I can testify that the Holy Ghost has confirmed to me that this message is true, it has and continue to bless my life as well as those who we teach.

 I am grateful to be a messenger of truth. It's the best, I know that Heavenly Father uses me as an instrument in his hand to bless his children.

 I'll try sending a picture again if it doesn't work I'm sorry, I hope that things  are going well. Also please thank Rachel Lamble for her letter.

 Have a great week!

 Love,
 Elder Lahache

No comments:

Post a Comment