Elder Laahche

Elder Laahche
Canada Vanvouver Mission 2010 - 2012

Monday, January 24, 2011

The work Is Progressing!

HEY!
 
 Hope everyone is feeling better, apparently there has been a flu bug that has been going around here too, but luckily Elder Muller and I have not gotten sick!


 I did not get my package yet so I will probably receive it by next week, I guess you sent it to the mission office.


This week was a good week yet again! it seems like we've been having good weeks lately, we were so busy all week though especially on Saturday and Sunday. We were just running all over the place from appointment to Appointment just trying to get everywhere on time. Now I understand why the missionaries were late so many times to come and eat supper at our place.  


 The weather has been really weird here one day it's nice and sunny in the morning and then it rains about an hour later, we have to be prepared for anything and lately we've just been walking around and taking the bus. It's alot better than just riding the bikes in the rain which is nice. 


 On Saturday we got to do our first service project we went to a park in Delta and we help plant trees, it's funny because we signed up for it and we arrived there on Saturday morning more than half of the people that showed to help out were members in our ward! So it was really great, the workers that were in charge of the event were really happy with the amount of people that showed up and we planted around 200 trees crazy.  


 We taught quite a few lessons this week which was great we taught Richard, Brad and Jocelyn, Terry Lewis and Phil Hurt. Jocelyn is the lady who we set with a baptismal date and she is supper excited about it, we went over the word of wisdom with her last week so this week we came back and she showed us the pamphlet that we left with her so she could read it over and she had almost the whole thing highlighted and she had question marks next to things that she didn't understand it was awesome so we answered all of her questions.


 She's great I don't think I ever told you guys but what's really cool is that she's Native! She's picking up all the doctrines really well and she says that she really feels a difference in her life as she has began to pray more and read the Book of Mormon daily, she's going to be baptized I know it.


 Tonight we also have our big FHE event that we've been planing for the last few weeks, everyone is planning on attending and it should be really good I'm really excited to watch the restoration DVD with everyone because I always feel the spirit really strong when I watch that movie. We're planning on having a really successful week again this week.

 I'll let you know when I get the package I'm excited to get it, oh and tell Auntie Patricia that I said thank you for the package that she sent me! I should be writing her a letter later today!
 

Hope everyone gets feeling better soon, Have a good week!
 
Love <3!!!!!!
 
Elder Kameron Lahache

No comments:

Post a Comment