Elder Laahche

Elder Laahche
Canada Vanvouver Mission 2010 - 2012

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Years!

Christmas Caroling with a member family

 Hey everyone

 It sounds like New Years was awesome this year again, were you there until super late cleaning up? We didn't get to do anything really for new years, we had to be in our apartments by 6:00. Then at 6:00 we did what's called weekly planning, basically we go through our week and make plans so that we can have an effective week.  I just realized that we have an appointment in 10 minutes. So I have to go! I'm sorry, my letter will be longer next week.
I cant wait to open my present!




I wonder what is in here its KILLING me


Our Christmas tree!
This is the last time to open my mission presents




 If anyone asks about what I need for b-day new black shoes would be good. Mine are wrecked. I'll have to take a pic with the new suit that I bought on boxing day and send it.

 Ok Love you!

 Elder Kameron Lahache

No comments:

Post a Comment