Elder Laahche

Elder Laahche
Canada Vanvouver Mission 2010 - 2012

Monday, February 27, 2012

Transfers Tomorrow


Hey everyone,

It's been a great week. I don't have much time. This week is transfers, I'm going to be finding out tonight if I'm being transferred or not. I don't feel like I will be but we'll see.

This week has been great though, we had a really good week at church. Gordie comes every Sunday and we have a new investigator who comes to church, his name is Krassimiere. He's from Bulgaria and he's awesome, he came to the church by himself. He is looking for a church for his family. I'm excited to see the progress that he will make.

 We're still on bus, but we might be getting a car soon. I really like being on bus, I feel that our area is way too big though. If we have to give up a car so that someone needs to have one that's fine with me.

 We've been working really hard here and I know that the Lord will bless us according to our efforts. I'm really happy to have all my school stuff done. Now I can devote myself 100% again! I've been doing my best but I'm not going to lie it's been on my mind.

I do have a testimony that Heavenly Father wants the best for us. He provides a way for us to do all that he asks. I've been praying and asking Heavenly Father to help me to have the time to do all that I needed to for school and I have had the time to do it. I am so grateful for all that Heavenly Father has given me. I testify that he loves us, and wants what's best for us.

 I hope that you all have a great week at Florida, your leaving this week right? I'll write a more detailed letter next week. Thank you so much for all that you do!

 I love you,

Elder Kameron Lahache

No comments:

Post a Comment